Vaisala HUMICAP® HM70 Handheld is designed for demanding humidity measurement in spot-checking applications. It is also ideal for field checking and calibration of Vaisala's fixed humidity instruments.
The HM70 includes an MI70 indicator and an optional probe depending on the application:
HMP75 with standard plastic grid
HMP75B (chemical purge and sensor preheating)
HMP76 with standard sintered bronze filter
HMP76B (chemical purge and sensor preheating)
HMP77 with standard plastic grid and stainless steel netting
HMP77B (chemical purge and sensor preheating)
The optional MI70 Link Windows® software in combination with a USB connection cable is used to transfer logged data and real time measurement data from the HM70 to a PC.
- RH measurement range 0…100 % RH
- 3 probes, temperature measurement ranges between -70 and +180 °C
- Multiprobe operation; dewpoint and CO2 probes can also be connected
- Displays various humidity parameters
- Sensor preheat and chemical purge options for demanding conditions
- Traceable calibration (certificate included