The RFL series data loggers use Vaisala’s LoRa® based VaiNet wireless technology to monitor CO2 in incubators and chambers. Each RFL100 data logger can communicate over 100 m indoors, saving on time and costs by simplifying network access. RFL100 data loggers communicate securely with viewLinc, the software component of the Vaisala continuous monitoring system. viewLinc provides alarming, real-time trend data, and reports for compliance with GxP regulations.
Wireless RFL100 data loggers connect to viewLinc through Vaisala AP10 Network Access points. The RFL100 CO2 data loggers combine VaiNet's reliable wireless connectivity with Vaisala’s high performance GMP251 carbon dioxide probes. Set up is easy, and options include CO2 percentage only, CO2 percentage with temperature, or CO2 percentage with temperature and relative humidity.
- RFL100 CO2 data loggers use an external power supply with lithium battery backup (22 hours)
- GMP251 probes feature a wide operating temperature range, high accuracy, and superior stability
- Measurements are traceable to SI units (NIST USA, MIKES Finland, or equivalent) or ISO/IEC 17025 accredited calibration laboratories
- RFL100 data loggers include local display of conditions
- With CO2 % data recorded in the RFL100 data loggers, GMP251 probe calibration information is available in viewLinc
- Probe mounting accessories for incubator interiors make installation simple and easy
- Optional heat resistant cables withstand heat sterilization cycles