The DT90N is perfect for setting up small stations that require multiparameter sensors that only have a digital output. The DT90 series of data loggers are compact, all-in-one monitoring modules with an integrated modem, specifically designed for remote applications. The rugged design and wide operating temperature range provides reliable operation in virtually any environment. These are low-power and cost effective data loggers with a dedicated mounting handle for a simple and quick installation process.
Data retrieval and device configuration are available via USB interface for on-site communication. You can also use the automatic data delivery feature to send logged data to an FTP server at regular intervals. Alarm configurations can trigger SMS messages to multiple mobile phones.
DT90 programming software can easily take you through the setup of your logger and how you want the system to work, customized for you.
- Digital Channels: Dedicated Counter Inputs 3 pulse counters inputs
- SDI12: 1 SDI12 input, up to 2 sensors @ 32 parameters
- MODBUS Client: Read data from MODBUS sensors/ devices on RS485 port
- Scheduling of Data Acquisition
- Alarm Handling via SMS
- Data Storage Internal non Volatile Capacity: 16 MB (min 500,000 data points)
- Integrated Cellular Modem Network selection 4G
- Power Supply External power: 5-25 Vdc
- Internal Battery Lithium: 16 Wh
- Optional Solar panel: 9V or 12V
- Protection: IP67
- Working Temperature: -40°C - +70°C
- Working Humidity: 0-100% RH (when the lid is closed)
- Dimension: 100 x 70 x 38 mm
- Weight: 700 g
- Included Accessories Resource USB (software + user manual) USB communication cable