The DL4000 data loggers are a simple solution for recording and monitoring pressure, flow, fluid level, pH, electrical properties, moisture and gas concentrations. Ideal for use in standalone or networked data logging applications. The DL-series loggers connect to Vaisala's viewLinc software to provide historical and real-time data, remote alarming, and reporting in compliance with global regulations and standards. The data loggers can also be integrated to non-Vaisala systems with our OPC server.
- Long-life battery and large onboard memory.
- Single and multi-channel models with up to four input channels.
- Easily set scaling and measurement units for recording.
- Time-based digital recording in a range of sample intervals.
- Traceable to SI units through national metrology institutes.