The DustTrak Environmental Monitor is an air monitoring system built to house DustTrak photometer models 8540 or 8543. DustTrak's early detection features allow quick response to exposure concerns. This system is built upon proven DustTrak technology that thousands of people use every day.
The DustTrak environmental monitor is a real-time supplement to Federal Reference Method (FRM) data collection that can be deployed remotely in under an hour. It is on the South Coast Air Quality Management District pre-approved list of instruments for Rule 1466. Whether you work at a construction site, engineering firm or manage the aftermath of wildfires, TSI's DustTrak Environmental Monitor is compatible with a variety of accessories, allowing you to collect the data that matters.
Environmental Consultants and Engineering Firms
Obtain real-time, near-reference data for environmental monitoring. This instrument is compatible with a variety of sensors to detect volatile organic compounds (VOCs), gases, wind speed and more.
Measure dust while minimizing downtime. The Environmental DustTrak monitor can help keep your project on track. The instrument is field serviceable, contains replaceable photometers and has a long pump life. Monitor your project 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Monitor air pollution after wildfires and other environmental disasters, with real-time alerts sent to your mobile device. The Environmental DustTrak monitor can provide actionable data, which can assist decision makers in deploying personnel and resources.
Outdoor environmental monitoring
Fugitive emissions monitoring
Site perimeter monitoring
Dust control operations
Environmental research studies
Construction site monitoring
Harsh industrial environmental monitoring
Urban pollution studies
There are a number of model configurations available for the DustTrak Environmental Monitor System.
- Simultaneously measure size-segregated mass fraction concentrations corresponding to PM1, PM2.5 Respirable,
PM10 and total PM size fractions
- Minimal set-up
- New tri-pod mount capability
- Compatible with the new Gas Monitor
GM460 (sold in North America only)
- Easy to use custom alarm settings
for alerts anytime, anywhere
- Perform in-line gravimetric analysis
for custom reference calibrations
- Aerosol concentration range 0.001 to 150 mg/m 3
- Environmentally protected and tamperproof with environmental enclosure
- Cloud Data Management System for efficient remote monitoring anywhere
- MCERTS certified models now available for PM2.5, PM10 and total PM, respectively
- On the South Coast AQMD pre-approved list of instruments for Rule 1466