Carbon dioxide, temperature and humidity wall mount transmitter shall incorporate a silicon-based CARBOCAP® NDIR sensor. Measurement range of 0…5000 ppm, 0 to 95% RH and -5 ... +55 °C (+23 ... +131 °F). CO2 accuracy from 20 to 30°C (68 to 86°F) is ± (30 ppm + 2 % of reading). Total CO2 accuracy in room temperature applications must be ±75 ppm at 600 and 1000 ppm including 5 years drift; temperature accuracy must be ±0.5 °C (± 0.9 °F) between +20 … +30 °C (+68 … +86 °F); relative humidity sensor must be a thin film polymer capacitive HUMICAP® 180R humidity sensor with accuracy of ±2.5 %RH for the 0...60%RH range at +10 ... +40 °C (+50 ... +104 °F). Power supply must be 18 … 35 VDC or 24 VAC. Output type must be RS-485. Supported protocols shall be BACnet MS/TP and Modbus RTU. Shall include a traceable calibration with certificate. Must be capable of calibration check in place using certified gases, a portable meter or having a field exchangeable calibrated module. Shall be available with a cover having a display opening or a solid front.
The following product models are available:
- GMW95 (CO2 and T)
- GMW95D (CO2 and T; display included)
- GMW95R (CO2, T, and RH)
- GMW95RD (CO2, T, and RH; display included)
- Measures: carbon dioxide, temperature, and humidity (optional)
- Digital communication with BACnet/Modbus
- Traceable calibration (certificates included)
- Display is standard, solid cover is optional
- Convenient calibration: field replaceable modules (certificates included), gas reference port for reference gas bottles, reference meters with communication cable or potentiometers
- Accurate temperature and humidity measurement due to low self-heating.
- Six humidity calculate parameters available such as dew point