Humidity measurement with HM40:
The easy-to-use HM40 is a compact and portable humidity meter that provides reliable measurements in a wide range of applications. It is the ideal spot-checking tool for everything from structural moisture measurement and air conditioning systems to humidity measurement in industrial production processes and life science applications.
There are four different models available:
HM41, HM42, HM45, HM46
Features for Humidity measurement with HM40:
- Humidity measurement range 0 ... 100 %RH
- Temperature measurement ranges: -40 ... +100 °C (-40 … +212 °F), depending on probe model. The HM46 model can measure up to +180 °C (+356 °F) for a short period of time.
- Incorporates proven Vaisala HUMICAP® sensor technology
- Calibration reminder function
- Probes can be user calibrated using an on-site reference
- Graphical display indicates when measurement has stabilized
- Hold-button to freeze the screen and save the reading
- Multilingual user interface available in 10 languages (EN, DE, FR, JA, ZH, PT, ES, RU, FI, SV)