BlueSky Air Quality Monitor 8143:
The TSI BlueSky™ Air Quality Monitor is a lightweight, laser-based particle instrument designed to simultaneously measure PM2.5 and PM10 mass concentrations, as well as temperature and relative humidity.
As an Internet of Things (IoT) solution, these hyperlocal, cloud-based air quality monitors offer data interfacing using WiFi, and comes standard with an SD memory card for duplicate date storage. While specifically designed for outdoor environmental monitoring, BlueSky Air Quality Monitors can also be utilized inside buildings, homes and manufacturing facilities to measure indoor air quality.
Features for BlueSky Air Quality Monitor 8143:
- Precision data – TSI factory-calibrated PM sensor with the option to program a custom calibration factor
- Real-time map of live data – ability to stream and display real-time data from the cloud using WiFi, without additional software or an app
- Unique laser-based light scattering particle sensors – simultaneously outputs PM1.0, PM2.5, PM4.0, PM10, temperature and humidity
- Designed for outdoor use – performs consistently in a wide range of humidity and temperatures, and protected from rain, bugs and direct sunlight
- Two ways to download data – from TSI Link™ Environmental Software (.csv file) and removable SD card
- Data buffering – internally logs data (up to 1 week at 15 min interval via on board memory) for data redundancy
- Easy and quick installation