The duct-mounted high-accuracy transmitter GMD110 is designed to measure carbon dioxide in demanding HVAC applications. The IP65-rated transmitter is equipped with the renowned CARBOCAP® sensor: Its structure and reference measurement capabilities make this single-beam, dual-wavelength NDIR sensor extremely stable and reliable. CO2 concentration is measured inside the duct without risks for leaks or wrong flow direction affecting the measurement. The measurement accuracy is not affected by dust, water vapor or chemicals.
- ± 40 ppm CO2 accuracy
- Traceable calibration (certificate included)
- Incorporates Vaisala CARBOCAP® sensor
- Analog and Modbus RTU output options
- Excellent long-term stability
- Optimal choice for demand-controlled ventilation