The Vaisala CARBOCAP Carbon Dioxide Probe GMP231 is designed to provide incubator manufacturers with accurate and reliable carbon dioxide measurements and sterilization durability at high temperatures, up to 180 °C. The GMP231 probe is based on Vaisala’s patented CARBOCAP® technology and a new type of infrared (IR) light source.
The GMP231 probe’s sensor performance is optimized at 5 % CO2 but the sensor measures CO2 up to 20 % with high accuracy. The GMP231 is t's installed through the incubator wall; only the IR sensor and optical components are exposed to the incubation environment.
In addition, the GMP231 can measure pressure and temperature for CO2 measurement compensation purposes, ensuring the product remains stable and accurate in all CO2 incubation conditions.
The sensor is made of highly durable materials to achieve outstanding stability over both time and temperature. Since water vapor, dust, and most chemicals do not affect measurements, the GMP231 module is ideal for CO2 incubator environments.
- Probe durable during heat sterilization up to +180°C (+356°F)
- Based on the latest infrared CO2 sensor technology
- Designed for OEM use in CO2 incubators – installation options available
- CO2 sensor measurement optimized for 5%CO2, measurement range up to 20%CO2
- 4-point traceable calibration (certificate included) for CO2
- Internal pressure and temperature measurement improve accuracy and stability
- Full temperature and pressure compensation available
- Sensor head heating for condensation prevention