The miniature size HMP110 has a measurement range of 0 ... 100 %RH; -40 ... +80°C and the probe incorporates the latest generation HUMICAP® 180R sensor for best stability and high chemical tolerance. The HMP110 has an IP65-classified metal housing.
This probe is suitable for volume applications or integration into other manufacturers' equipment and also for glove boxes, greenhouses, fermentation and stability chambers, data loggers, and incubators.
- Miniature-size humidity transmitter
- Low power consumption and fast startup for battery powered applications
- Measurement range: 0 ... 100 %RH; -40 ... +80°C
- Cable detachable with standard M8 quick connector
- Reliable: Latest generation HUMICAP® 180R sensor for best stability and high chemical tolerance. IP65 metal housing.
- Optional RS485 digital output
- Temperature only version HMP110T also available
- Optional dew point calculation
- Comes with a certificate