Vaisala HUMICAP® Humidity and Temperature Transmitter Series HMDW110 is suitable for relative humidity, dew-point, enthalpy, wet-bulb temperature and temperature measurement in demanding HVAC applications. The series includes transmitters for duct mounting, IP65-classified wall transmitters, and outdoor transmitters with integrated radiation shields. The cost-efficient HMDW110 series transmitters are equipped with trusted HUMICAP® 180R sensors. The sensor’s superior long-term stability minimizes maintenance needs throughout the transmitter’s lifetime. The most popular control parameters in free cooling – dew point temperature, wet-bulb temperature, and enthalpy – are available as output parameters. The transmitters come with a calibration certificate.
The HMD110 and HMW110 transmitters can be ordered with a catalytic HUMICAP® sensor 180V. The catalytic sensor improves stability especially in hydrogen peroxide sterilized environments where repeated condensation is expected. An optional remote Display Panel RDP100 panel display can be added for remote monitoring and for cleanroom applications. Transmitters can be installed into difficult-to-reach locations, while measurement data can be read from a more convenient spot.
The following models are available:
HMW110 Wall-mount, RH+T 2-wire, current output, IP65, Configurable model
HMW112 Wall-mount, RH+T 2-wire, current output, IP65
HMD110 Duct-mount, RH+T 2-wire, current output, IP65, Configurable model,
HMD112 Duct-mount, RH+T 2-wire, current output, IP65
HMS110 Outdoor, RH+T 2-wire, current output, Radiation shield, IP65, Configurable model
HMS112 Outdoor, RH+T
Please note that the configurable models are delivered with customer-specific output settings, including calculated humidity parameters and special scaling of outputs.
- Accurate humidity and temperature transmitters for measurements in HVAC and cleanroom applications
- Outdoor transmitter with professional-grade radiation shield
- Proven HUMICAP® 180R sensor for superior long-term stability
- ±2 %RH accuracy
- 3-point traceable calibration (certificate included)
- On-site calibration with HM70 Hand-Held Meter or Vaisala Insight PC software
- Current (4 … 20 mA) or Modbus RTU output variants
- Default output parameters are relative humidity and temperature. Dew point temperature, wet bulb temperature, and enthalpy outputs selectable with Vaisala Insight PC software.