Typical applications are include museums and archives, production and warehouse facilities, data centers, laboratories, and testing environments.
The HMW90 series measures relative humidity and temperature in indoor environments, where high accuracy, stability, and reliable operation are required. The HMW90 is a flexible product family with a variety of options and features, both analog and digital output models are available. The sensors are exceptionally easy to configuration, install, and adjust in the field. Calculated humidity parameters (Td, x, h, Tw, a, T-Td).
The following models are available:
TMW92 T transmitter, current output
TMW93 T transmitter, voltage output
HMW92(D) RH+T transmitter, current output (with display)
HMW93(D) RH+T transmitter, voltage output (with display)
HMW95(D) RH+T digital (BACnet, Modbus) transmitter (with display)
TMW90 T transmitter, configurable analog output model
HMW90 RH+T transmitter, configurable analog/digital model
The HMW90 and TMW90 transmitters are available in two color options: standard white and black.
- Analog and digital outputs
- Easy installation, configuration, and field adjustment
- Humidity parameter options: relative humidity, dew point, mixing ratio, enthalpy, wet bulb temperature, dew point depression, and absolute humidity
- Full 0 … 100%RH measurement range
- Accuracy up to ±1.7%RH
- User exchangeable humidity and temperature module
- Traceable calibration, certificate included
- Available in two colors