The latest addition to the Indigo family of transmitters and probes, the Indigo80 is a compact, handheld indicator and data logger. Ideal for field sampling, data analysis and diagnostics, the Indigo80 enables measurements for humidity, temperature, dewpoint, carbon dioxide, hydrogen peroxide vapor or moisture in oil.
- Dual-probe, high-accuracy portable diagnostics and data logging tool. Log up to a month’s worth of measurement data.
- Industry standard USB-C interface for data uploads and battery charging. Lithium-ion battery provides a typical operation time of 10 hours.
- Ideal for spot-checking, process monitoring, configuring, troubleshooting, calibrating, and adjusting Vaisala Indigo-compatible probes and transmitters.
- Robust, durable aluminum body is resistant to chemicals and dust.
- Multilingual, menu-based user interface available in 10 languages. View live measurement data as numbers or graphs.
- Intuitive user interface that guides the user if needed. Designed to be easy to use.