Handheld probe for humidity and temperature for spot-checking and calibrating humidity and temperature measurements. HMP80 probes are based on Vaisala HUMICAP® sensor technology and are optimized for portable measurements with the Indigo80 Handheld Indicator. Part of the Indigo family of probes and transmitters, the HMP80 is optimized for portable data logging and measurement spot-checking in a wide range of environments.
- Ideal for field calibration. To maintain probe accuracy, Vaisala offers accredited, traceable probe calibration
- Wide temperature measurement range; available in two lengths HMP80N and HMP80L (for extreme temperatures)
- RH accuracy up to ±0.8 %RH and temperature accuracy up to 0.1 °C (0.18 °F)
- Superior stability ensured by sensor warming to prevent condensation and sensor purge to improve long-term chemical resistance
- Compatible with Indigo80 handheld devices, Indigo500 transmitters, and Insight PC software