The first maintenance-free multi-gas DGA Monitor requiring no consumables of any kind. Now with a groundbreaking, accurate and reliable method for detecting ambient air leaks into your power transformer — total gas pressure. That’s Optimus™ OPT100.
- No carrier or calibration gases to monitor or replace
- No internal column or measurement components to replace
- No fixed filters/filter wheels, membranes or capillary tubes to repair or replace
Patented. Trusted. Reliable.
Ensure your power transformer stays operational longer. OPT100 brings unmatched long-term stability, reliability and measurement performance. It is trusted for its patented non-dispersive infrared (NDIR) technology, patented vacuum gas extraction technology and its new, groundbreaking total gas pressure measurement to detect air ingress.
- No False Alarms - Peace of mind. That’s Optimus™ OPT100. Its IR sensor is based on our core measurement technology and all critical sensors are manufactured in our cleanrooms. Vacuum gas extraction brings stable readings without data fluctuation due to oil temperature, pressure or type. The hermetically sealed and protected optics prevent sensor contamination
- Works Anywhere - Superior performance and durability. That’s Optimus™ OPT100. Stainless steel pipes, IP66-rated, temperature controlled housing, magnetic pump and valves. With no consumables to service or replace, Optimus™ OPT100 simply works – from the arctic to the tropics.
- Intelligent and hassle-free - Online interface. That’s Optimus™ OPT100. No need for additional software. Its field-savvy design makes installation quick — just connect oil, power and data, and you’re set. Self-diagnostics allow the monitor to adjust automatically, even after power failure.