Measuring structural moisture is essential in order to avoid mold and volatile organic compounds (VOCs). Vaisala SHM40 offers an easy and a reliable solution for humidity measurements in concrete and other structures using the borehole method, where humidity probe is left in the borehole until the humidity in the hole has reached an equilibrium state and the stabilized values can be read.
- HM40 indicator with adapter
- HMP40S RH&T probe with a cable
- Calibration certificate (ISO9001 compliant)
- 12 pcs plastic tubes (19266HM)
- 12 pcs rubber plugs (233976)
- 3 pcs protective covers with lid (19268HM)
- Weather-proof carrying case with a shoulder strap