The new TMI110 is a perfect addition to our range of data center gauges as our customers can now source all of their key sensors from one supplier - room and duct air temperature, humidity and differential pressure sensors, outdoor meteorological sensors and now submersible temperature sensors for cooling systems.
Cooling is critical to keeping temperature and humidity at the optimal level for reliable server operation. The accuracy of the TMI110 is ±0.1°C, which is really good news for data center operators as well as for the environment. Even the smallest variation in cooling temperature can have a significant impact on the total cost of ownership and environmental impact of energy-intensive data centers.
The new TMI110 immersion temperature transmitter comes with a certificate of calibration and offers excellent response time. The product will be available from the first quarter of 2022.
- Accurate temperature measurement of liquids and air
- Very fast response time of measurement
- 1-point traceable calibration (certificate included)
- Analog (4…20 mA) and Modbus RTU output options
- Installed in a thermowell for measurement in liquids
- Optimized for building automation and HVAC process control