ViewLinc monitors temperature, relative humidity, CO2, differential pressure, level, door switches, and more offering low cost of ownership due to easy connectivity to your existing network, remote access, and scalability up to thousands of monitored locations. Multi-site monitoring is simple, global systems can be run off a single server location.
Easy to access real-time data & alarming
Remotely view real-time trends and graphical overviews of all monitored locations. ViewLinc's Web-based interface lets you drill down into monitored areas in a simple dashboard view to see data for any time. Receive remote and local alerts by SMS, PC display, email, buzzers or lights. Alarms can be acknowledged on mobile phones by SMS and email.
Data integrity ensured
Months of data can be retained in data logger memory, depending on the device model and sample intervals. ViewLinc preserves data integrity in many ways; first, data is saved to a secure database on the server. Onboard power and memory in measurement devices preserve all data during network or power outages and allows data backfill once connection to the network is restored.
Automated, configurable reporting
Create secure reports on-demand and receive automatically generated reports on schedule. ViewLinc comes with many simple default reports, as well as options for configuration, including alarm, history, and system-wide reports.
- Gap-free data with secure audit trail and electronic signatures for GxP compliance
- Wireless sensor options for high-traffic environments and hard-to-reach locations
- Optional IQOQ validation and on-site installation services ensure smooth start-up and reduced downtime
- Validation of the system is quick and easy with optional IQOQ documents
- Automated reports are saved to the viewLinc server and sent by email
- Configurable reports: time-zone based, space for annotation, and Min./Max./Avg. values, user-selectable color and line features
- Reliable, easily validated monitoring runs parallel to control and building automation systems
- Live multiple-channel trend display and preconfigured reports delivered automatically or on user-selected schedules
- Options include extended
- warranties and long-term calibration plans for sensors, software
- upgrades, technical support and user training
- Localized versions: English, German, French, Swedish, Chinese, Japanese, Spanish and Portuguese