Weather transmitter series WXT530:
The Vaisala Weather Transmitter WXT530 is a unique series of sensors that offer special parameter combinations and thus allow you to make a selection that suits your application. The WXT530 series comprises flexible and integrated measuring instruments for weather applications. With the WXT530 series you always have an eye on the weather.
With the weather measuring instruments of the WXT530 series, six essential weather data can be recorded using different parameter combinations: air pressure, temperature, humidity, amount of rain, wind speed and wind direction. You can simply add the weather transmitter with the required data to your weather application. A wide range of digital communication modes and supply voltages are available to you.
The series has analog inputs for additional analog sensors from other manufacturers. Thanks to the integrated analog-digital converter, the WXT530 weather transmitter can also be used as a cost-effective weather data hub. There is also a sensor for solar radiation, a tipping bucket rain gauge, an ultrasonic level sensor and an external temperature sensor. The analog mA output for measuring wind speed and direction is ideal for a wide variety of industrial applications.
The WXT530 series features Vaisala's unique sensor technology - it uses the HUMICAP, BAROCAP, THERMOCAP, RAINCAP and WINDCAP systems. The weather transmitter detects the horizontal wind speed and direction by ultrasonic measurement using the Vaisala WINDCAP sensor. Barometric air pressure, temperature and relative humidity are recorded in a compact PTU module using capacitive measuring methods. Liquid precipitation is measured with an acoustic RAINCAP sensor.
Features for Weather transmitter series WXT530:
- Measurement parameters are integrated into one multiparameter platform
- Weather parameter hub having analog input options
- Set of 3rd party analog sensors can be connected (Temperature PT1000, solar radiation, water/snow level, tipping bucket)
- Digital interface incorporates also analog input parameters
- Analog output options
- Wide variety of digital communication modes
- Complies ISO60945 standard for maritime use
- DNV certificate approval
- Wide range of operating and heating voltages, No moving parts, Configuration Tool for PC, Works also with solar panels, USB connectivity, IP66 housing with the mounting kit, Machine-to-machine interface
- WXT530 fulfills IEC60945 maritime standard