Dewpoint and Temperature probe DMP5 for in-line measurement in high temperature applications <180 °C
Vaisala DRYCAP® Dew Point and Temperature Probe DMP5 is designed for in-line humidity measurement in industrial drying applications with high temperatures and a wide dew point range. The long and robust steel probe and optional installation flange allow easy installation with adjustable depth to reach through insulation, for example in ovens.
DMP5 incorporates the Vaisala DRYCAP® sensor, which is accurate, reliable, and stable. The sensor is condensation-resistant and immune to particulate contamination, oil vapor, and most chemicals. Sensor warming minimizes the risk of condensation accumulating on the sensor. If the DRYCAP® sensor does get wet, it dries rapidly and recovers its swift response time. In low-humidity conditions the sensor will auto-calibrate to ensure accurate measurement.
DMP5 is part of the Indigo family and is compatible with the Indigo500 and Indigo200 series transmitters. It can be used with Vaisala Insight PC software for data visualization, easy probe configuration, and self-calibration.
- Measures humidity at temperatures up to 180 °C (356 °F)
- Wide dew point measurement range -40 ... +100 °C (-40 ... +212 °F) Td
- Dew point measurement accuracy up to ± 2 °C ( ± 3.6 °F)
- Temperature accuracy up to 0.1 °C (0.18 °F)
- Sensor purge provides superior chemical resistance
- Withstands condensation, oils, dust and most chemicals
- Modbus RTU over RS-485 for flexible connectivity
- Compatible with Indigo series transmitters
- Includes traceable three-point calibration certificate
- Long (two year) calibration interval for easy maintenance