Vaisala DRYCAP® Dew Point and Temperature Probe DMP6 is designed for in-line humidity measurement in industrial drying applications with very high temperatures and a wide dew point range. A high temperature tolerance is achieved using a passive cooling set that conducts heat away from the probe and reduces the temperature to within the optimal range for the sensor.
DMP6 incorporates the Vaisala DRYCAP® sensor, which is accurate, reliable, and stable. The sensor is condensation-resistant and immune to particulate contamination, oil vapor, and most chemicals. Sensor warming minimizes the risk of condensation accumulating on the sensor. If the DRYCAP® sensor does get wet, it dries rapidly and recovers its swift response time. In low-humidity conditions the sensor will auto-calibrate to ensure accurate measurement.
DMP6 is part of the Indigo family and is compatible with Indigo500 and Indigo200 series transmitters. It can be used with the Vaisala Insight PC software for data visualization, easy probe configuration, and self-calibration.
- In-line measurement for humidity at temperatures up to +350 °C (+662 °F)
- Dew point measurement range -25 … +100 °C (-13 … +212 °F) Td
- Dew point measurement accuracy up to ±2 °C (±3.6 °F)
- Sensor purge provides superior chemical resistance
- Withstands condensation, oils, dust and most chemicals
- Modbus RTU over RS-485 for flexible connectivity
- Compatible with Indigo series transmitters
- Includes traceable three-point calibration certificate
- Long (two-year) calibration interval for easy maintenance