The Vaisala DRYCAP® Dewpoint Transmitters DMT345 and DMT346 are designed for humidity measurement in industrial drying applications with particularly high temperatures. The high temperature tolerance of the sensor allows direct measurement from hot process without the need for a sampling system and sample conditioning. The wide dynamic rage of the measurement in DMT345 and DMT346 is unique: Measurements can be made from -40 °C frost point up to +100 °C dew point, with dry-bulb temperatures ranging up to 350 °C.
Both transmitters incorporate the Vaisala DRYCAP® sensor, which is accurate, reliable, and stable. The sensor is condensation-resistant and is immune to particulate contamination, oil vapor, and most chemicals. The DRYCAP® sensor is notable for its swift response time and rapid recovery after getting wet.
- DMT345 measures humidity at temperatures up to 180 °C (356 °F)
- DMT346 measures humidity at temperatures up to 350 °C (+662 °F)
- Dew point accuracy ±2 °C (±3.6 °F)
- Unique auto-calibration feature
- Analog outputs, RS-232/485, WLAN/LAN
- Modbus protocol support (RTU/TCP)