Supporting vibrating wire sensors the dataTaker DT85G GeoLogger is ideal for all geotechnical data logging applications. The dataTaker GeoLoggers have built-in vibrating wire support providing ideal data acquisition and monitoring solution for the engineer working in the geotechnical environment.
The low cost, low power dataTaker DT85G is extremely versatile and easy to configure for communications, data capture and data analysis. View the data in real time or store up to 10 million data points. Data storage and retrieval can be achieved via USB memory stick, FTP, cellphone, Modbus for SCADA, Ethernet or Web.
The dataTaker GeoLoggers can monitor a wide variety of geotechnical datalogging applications including slope stability, subsidence, dam wall monitoring, tunnel and mining excavation, ground water, tunnel wall monitoring and site assessment.
- Universal – compatible with majority of the commercially available sensors
- Programmable – customised software deployment for changing and challenging requirements
- High input Impedance – ensure accurate sensor readings
- Expandable – expandable to 960 analogue inputs with expansion module
- Programmable analogue output – for connection to SCADA or control application
- Additional support for vibrating-wires
- Carlson, electro level & LVDT support
- Capable to test sensor integrity through audible frequency
48 (2-wire common reference)
32 (2-wire isolated)
16 (3 and 4-wire isolated)
Analog Input Range
Low speed counters: 8 counters shared with digital inputs
Dedicated counters: 4 high speed or 2 phase encoder
128MB (upgradeable to 2GB)
Vibrating Wire supported
Modbus, FTP, HTTP, XML, SMTP, NTP and SDI-12
–45°C to 70°C