A highly accurate positive displacement flowmeter capable of supporting a wide range of applications for water, petroleum, solvent, etc.
Instantaneous and total flowrates can be indicated in the field and output signal is also available.
- High accuracy: ±0.5% RD (Option: ±0.2% RD)
- Since the measuring chamber has almost no retention part, it can be applied to a wide range of liquids including chemical liquids.
- Battery-powered model is also available (battery replaceable)
- Low pressure loss, high durability
- Setting and changing parameters, flow monitoring, etc. are available through communication
(Smart communication unit is separately required for smart type.)
Nominal size 10 to 50mm 20 to 50mm
Operating temp. range
–10 to +120°C
120 to 260°C
–60 to +60°C
Max. operating pressure
2.94MPa (depends on connection standard.)
Within ±0.5% or ±0.2% of reading