Vane Wheel Measuring Tube 18.2 mm up to 240 °C:
Vane wheel measuring tube with inside diameter 18.2 mm and integrated transducer UFA (optional).
Probe material: stainless steel.
Working temperature range up to +240 °C.
Suitable for fixed measuring of flow rate V/t [m³/h, l/min] in clean gases, briefly also in particle-laden mediums. Signal evaluation with integrated or separate transducer UFA, handheld flowtherm NT or flowtherm Ex and system units.
Features Vane Wheel Measuring Tube 18.2 mm up to 240 °C:
- Measuring range: 5.3 ... 524 l/min in air / gases
- Pressure resistance: up to 10 bar / 1 MPa overpressure
- Media temperature: -20 ... +240 °C
- Media: gases
- IP protection type: IP65 (connection housing)
- Type of protection: ATEX category 2G (zone 1), (optional)
- Sensor output: analog output 4-20 mA, limit value, quantity pulse, RS232 interface (with integrated UFA)