The Vaisala CARBOCAP Carbon Dioxide Probe GMP343 is an accurate and rugged probe-type instrument for ecological measurements. Typical applications include CO2 soil respiration, ambient CO2 monitoring, plant growth chambers, and OEM applications. The GMP343 incorporates a single-beam, dual-wavelength CO2 measurement with no moving parts.
The GMP343 can output both numerically filtered and raw measurement data and it can also compensate the measurement with an internal temperature measurement and user-set relative humidity, pressure and oxygen values. In combination with the handheld GM70, the GMP343 provides a tool for accurate in-situ measurement. The GM70 can be used as a display, communication and data logging device.
Each GMP343 is calibrated using ±0.5 % accurate gases at 0 ppm, 200 ppm, 370 ppm, 600 ppm, 1000 ppm, 4000 ppm and 2 %. Calibration is also done at temperature points of -30 °C, 0 °C, 25 °C and 50 °C. If needed, the customer can re-calibrate the instrument using the multipoint calibration (MPC) feature allowing up to 8 user-defined calibration points.
- Excellent accuracy and stability
- Vaisala CARBOCAP® Sensor, a silicon-based non-dispersive infrared (NDIR) sensor
- A single-beam, dual-wavelength CO2 measurement with no moving parts
- Compensation options for temperature, pressure, humidity and oxygen
- Wide operating temperature and humidity ranges
- Diffusion and flow-through models
- For harsh environments