Humidity and Temperature probe HMP1:
Vaisala HUMICAP â Humidity and Temperature Probe HMP1 is designed for ambient measurement in indoor spaces. Its probe head and body are integrated into a single unit with no cable between them. HMP1 can be directly connected to Indigo200 series transmitters to form a single wall-mounted unit.
The probe is compatible with Vaisala Indigo series of transmitters, and it can be used as a standalone digital Modbus RTU transmitter over RS-485 serial bus. For easy-to-use access to field calibration, device analytics, and configuration functionality, the probe can be connected to Vaisala Insight software for Windows.
Features for Humidity and Temperature probe HMP1:
- Compact size
- RH accuracy up to ±1.0 %RH
- Temperature accuracy up to ±0.2 °C (0.36 °F)
- Temperature measurement range −40 … +60 °C (−40 … +140 °F)
- Chemical purge provides superior chemical resistance
- Modbus RTU over RS-485
- Compatible with Indigo series of transmitters and Insight PC software