Vaisala HUMICAP Moisture and Temperature Transmitter MMT330 series enables fast and reliable detection of moisture in oil in central lubrication systems, hydraulic systems and power transformers. The series is also compliant with DNV GL 2.4 type approval (Class B).
There are three probe types to enable various types of installations:
MMT332 for high pressure installations
MMT337 for tight spaces with a thread connection
MMT338 for pipeline installations
- Continuous online measurement of moisture in oil
- Installation through ball valve. No need to shut down the process.
- Proven Vaisala HUMICAP® sensor, used for over 15 years in oil application
- Easy field calibration and maintenance – compatible with Vaisala HUMICAP® Hand-Held Moisture Meter for Oil MM70
- Online, real-time detection of moisture in oil without sampling.
- Integrated data logging, with over four years of measurement history
- Traceable calibration to national standards (certificate included)
- Calibration and Premium Care Agreement options to ensure as-good-as new accuracy for years