System 400FL combines the benefits of hot wet extractive and in situ. The gas is moved at high speed in a bypass line. No filter or probe is used and the measurement takes place in a non-contact measurement cell. System 400FL is based on OPSIS UV/FTIR DOAS system giving fast response and best possible performance for all gases. The high resolution FTIR system is free from interference from all gases including water. The UV measurements of NO, NO2, SO2, and Hg gives outstanding performance. A fan is used to move the gas sample from the stack into the measurement cell via a heated bypass line. One analyser cabinet can operate several measurement cells using an optical multiplexer. A single System 400FL can measure all relevant emissions gases, such as NO, NO2, SO2, NH3, CO, CO2, HCl, HF, N2O, CH4, H2O, O2, and Hg.
- All data stores in analysers
- Automatic backup to the web logger
- Automatic transfer of data to FTP site
- Access to system and remote control via the Internet
- Monitoring of all systems and control parameters
- Automatic alarms
- Reporting software as an option