System 400CS (cross-stack) is a cost-effective, high-performance monitoring package, designed for power plants and waste to energy plants among others.
The measurements are based on the FTIR (Fourier Transform Infrared Spectroscopy) and/or DOAS technique (Differential Optical Absorption Spectroscopy), allowing continuous monitoring of several compounds.
System 400 is available in the following configurations, as standard:
- 400BASIC: Basic system calibrated for sulfur dioxide (SO2), nitric monoxide (NO) and nitrogen dioxide (NO2).
- 400EXT: Extended system calibrated for sulfur dioxide (SO2), nitric monoxide (NO), nitrogen dioxide (NO2), carbon monoxide (CO) and water (H2O).
- 400WASTE: Extended system for waste to energy plants, calibrated for sulfur dioxide (SO2), nitric monoxide (NO), nitrogen dioxide (NO2), carbon monoxide (CO), hydrogen chloride (HCl) and water vapour (H2O).
- All data stored in analysers
- Automatic backup to the web logger
- Automatic transfer of data to FTP site
- Access to system and remote control via the Internet
- Monitoring of all system am control parameters
- Automatic alarms
- Reporting software as an option