Probe TS/TSR ZG1
Compared to ZS cylindrical probes, TS and TSR probes offer a significantly lower sensitivity to indirect oncoming flow, so that they can be used when the direction of flow is not known. TSR probes are able to sense the +/- direction of flow appropriately signed.
Sensor material: stainless steel.
Working temperature range up to +125/+260 °C.
Suitable for fixed and portable measuring of flow velocity v [m/s] in clean gases, briefly in particle-laden gases.
Signal evaluation with handheld flowtherm NT, flowtherm Ex, transducer UFA and system units.
Features for Probe TS/TSR ZG1:
- Measuring range: 0.4 ... 80 m/s in gases
- Media temperature: -15 ... +125/+260 °C
- Media: gases
- IP protection type: IP50 (sensor head and cable side)
- Type of protection: ATEX category 2G (zone 1), (optional)
- Sensor output: v/FA, v/FAR