Thermal Probe TA10C
Thermal flow sensors in probe design with shaft diameter 10/18 mm and transducer UTA integrated in the sensor shaft.
Examples of application: in clean rooms, for mounting on ceilings or walls.
Probe material: stainless steel.
Suitable for fixed measuring of standard velocity v [m/s], standard flow rate NV/t [m³/h] and standard volume NV [m³].
- measuring laminar flow, e.g. under fan filter units (FFU) in clean room environments
- flow measurement in pharmaceutical applications
- flow monitoring in glove boxes
- exact measurement of low flow velocities
- no separate transducer necessary
- GMP-compliant design
- configurable via RS232 interface
Features for Thermal Probe TA10C:
- Measuring range: 0.2 ... 1 / 2 / 20 m/s
- Pressure resistance: up to 16 bar / 1.6 MPa
- Media temperature: -10 ... +80 °C
- Media: air / gases
- Type of protection: ATEX category 3G and 3D (zone 2 and 22) (optional)
- Sensor output: analog output flow 4-20 mA, relay for quantity pulse, RS232 interface