Thermal Probe TA20 ZG8a
Thermal flow sensor in probe design with sensor shaft diameter 20 mm and transducer U10a in the connection housing. For insertion in pipes with inside diameter from 80 mm.
Sensor material: stainless steel.
Working temperature range -10 ... +240 °C.
Working pressure range up to 10 bar rel.
Time constant within 10 seconds.
Suitable for fixed measuring of standard flow velocity Nv [m/s], standard flow rate NV/t [m³/h] and standard quantity/volume NV [m³].
- direct air/gas mass flow-proportional measurement
- robust design
- easy to clean
Features for Thermal Probe TA20 ZG8a:
- Measuring range: 0.08 ... 40 / 60 m/s
- Pressure resistance: up to 10 bar / 1 MPa overpressure
- Media temperature: -10 ... +240 °C
- Media: air (compressed air), nitrogen, argon, carbon dioxide, helium ...
- Displayed indicators: standard flow velocity [m/s], standard flow rate [m³/h], standard volume [m³]
- IP protection type: IP65 (connection housing)
- Sensor output: analog output flow 4-20 mA, relay for quantity pulse, RS232 interface