Thermal Measuring Tube TADi - standard - with integrated transducer
Measuring tube TA Di with inside diameter 8, 16, 21.6, 27.2, 35.9 and 41.8 mm and transducer U10b in sensor connection housing. Via web interface, measuring instruments having a WiFi interface can be accessed by a web-enabled device, performance data can be checked and transferred and the device settings can be customised according to the measuring task. The unit can be used for a variety of gases even in ex-applications categories 3G and 3D (zone 2 and zone 22) That way there is no need for recalibration or return to the manufacturer when there’s a change of gas. The corresponding gas characteristics stored in the device simply have to be selected on the sensor.
Probe material: stainless steel
Working temperature range -10 ... +140 °C
Pressure resistance up to 16 bar
- Fixed measuring of compressed air and gas consumption of oxygen, nitrogen, argon e.g. in welding technologies, leakage flow, outgoing air, burner supply air, monitoring inerting of core processes, in air in low vacuum range at pressures greater than 200 hPa absolute.
- 2 analog outputs 4-20 mA - parameters freely adjustable
- relay for quantity pulse
- WiFi interface (optional)
- M-Bus (optional)
- Configurable via an optional keypad in the housing lid or via WiFi interface.
Features for Thermal Measuring Tube TADi - standard - with integrated transducer:
- Measuring range: 0.6 ... 12350 l/min or 0.04 ... 741 m³/h
- Pressure resistance: up to 16 bar / 1.6 MPa above atmospheric
- Media temperature: -10 ... +140 °C
- Media: air (compressed air), nitrogen, methane, natural gas, propane, butane, argon, carbon dioxide, sulphur hexafluoride, helium, hydrogen, landfill gas, oxygen, …
- Displayed indicators: Standard flow velocity [Sm/s], Standard flow rate [Sm³/h] or [Sl/min], Mass flow rate [kg/h], Standard volume [Sm³], Temperature [° C, ° F]
With optional M-Bus: standard flow rate, mass flow rate, standard volume.
- IP protection type: IP65 (connection housing)
- Type of protection: ATEX category 3G and 3D (Zone 2 and 22) (optional)
- Sensor output: 2 analog outputs 4 - 20 mA , linear, freely configurable, relay for quantity pulse, WiFi (optional), M-Bus (optional)