Vortex Probes VA40 ... ZG4 - variable insertion depth, various sensor materials, working temperature range up to +240 °C
Vortex Probe VA40 ... ZG4:
Vortex probe VA40 with sensor head diagonal dimension 40 mm and connection housing. Probe materials: stainless steel, Hastelloy, titanium. Working temperature range up to +100, +180 or +240 °C. Sensor length 250 ... 2000 mm in 250 mm stages. Process connection via probe guide piece SF with thread or flange. Optional with integrated temperature sensor Pt100. Suitable for fixed measuring of actual flow velocity v [m/s], flow rate V/t [m³/h] and temperature t [°C] (optional) in clean as well as condensate and particle-laden gases. Signal evaluation with integrated transducer UVA (optional output: temperature 4-20 mA), separate transducer UVA or system unit µP-Vortex (VT-VA with integrated Pt100). For ATEX category 1/2G and category 1/2D (zone 0/1, zone 20/21) applications, an additional isolation / supply unit LDX is necessary.
- 4-20 mA (flow-proportional)
- quantity pulse / limit value
- Configurable via RS232 interface and software UCOM (with integrated UVA).
Features Vortex Probe VA40 ... ZG4:
- Measuring range: 0.5 ... 40 m/s (up to 60 m/s or 80 m/s on request)
- Pressure resistance: up to3 bar / 300 kPa overpressure
- Media temperature: -20 ... +100 / +180 / +240 °C
- Media: gases
- Displayed indicators: flow velocity, flow rate, volume
- IP protection type: IP65 (connection housing)
- Type of protection: with integr. UVA: ATEX category 3G and 3D (zone 2 and 22) (optional)
without integr. UVA: ATEX category 1/2G and category 1/2D (zone 0/1, zone 20/21) (optional)
- Sensor output: v/VA, vt/VAT, analog output, quantity pulse (with integrated UVA)