Vortex Measuring Tube VA Di ... ZG1:
Measuring tube VA Di with inside diameter 25, 40, 50, 80 and 100 mm. Probe materials: stainless steel, Hastelloy, titanium. Working temperature range up to +180 °C. Sensor length 200 mm. Process connection with flange according to DIN EN 1092-1 Form B1. Suitable for fixed measuring of actual flow rate V/t [m³/h], flow velocity v [m/s] in clean as well as condensate and particle-laden gases. Signal evalutaion with integrated or separate transducer UVA or system unit µP-Vortex. An additional isolation / supply unit is necessary for ATEX applications category 1/2G and category 1/2D (zone 0, zone 20).
- 4-20 mA (flow-proportional)
- quantity pulse / limit value
- Configurable via RS232 interface and software UCOM (with integrated UVA).
Features for Vortex Measuring Tube VA Di ... ZG1:
- Measuring range: 0.4 ... 40 m/s; 0.7 ... 1131 m³/h
- Pressure resistance: up to 10 bar / 1 MPa overpressure
- Media temperature: -40 ... +180 °C
- Media: gases
- Displayed indicators: flow rate, flow velocity, quantity
- IP protection type: IP65 (connection housing)
- Type of protection: with integr. UVA: ATEX category 3G and 3D (zone 2 and 22) (optional)
without integr. UVA: ATEX category 1/2G and category 1/2D (zone 0/1, zone 20/21) (optional)
- Sensor output: analog output 4-20 mA, limit value, quantity pulse, RS232 interface