Vortex Probe VA40 ... ZG8 Ex-d / ATEX - standard compact sensor for Ex applications, variable insertion depth
Vortex Probe VA40...ZG8 EX-d ATEX:
Vortex probe VA40 with sensor head diagonal dimension 40 mm and integrated transducer UVA in Ex-d explosion proof housing. Probe materials: stainless steel, Hastelloy, titanium. Working temperature range up to +100 and +180 °C. Suitable for fixed measuring of actual flow velocity v [m/s] and flow rate V/t [m³/h] in clean as well as condensate and particle-laden gases. Signal evaluation with integrated transducer UVA.
- 4-20 mA (flow-proportional)
- quantity pulse / limit value
- HART communication
- Configurable via HART communication.
Features for Vortex Probe VA40...ZG8 EX-d ATEX:
- Measuring range: 0.5 ... 40 m/s
- Pressure resistance: up to 3 bar / 300 kPa overpressure
- Media temperature: -40 ... +100 / +180 °C
- Media: gases
- Displayed indicators: flow velocity, flow rate, volume
- IP protection type: IP68 (connection housing)
- Type of protection: ATEX category 1/2G and category 1/2D (zone 0/1, zone 20/21)
- Sensor output: analog output 4-20 mA, limit value, quantity pulse, HART communication