Is your power transmission and distribution secured? Continuously monitoring hydrogen and moisture levels with an in-situ probe is the first step in extending the life of a transformer through implementation of predictive maintenance practices leading to lower total cost of ownership.
The Vaisala Moisture, Hydrogen and Temperature Transmitter MHT410 for Transformer Oil measures directly from representative transformer oil giving both reliable hydrogen trend as well as fast moisture data. MHT410 is also compatible with the Indigo500 series transmitters.
The 5-year warranty proves outstanding reliability of this single gas monitor.
- Measures moisture and hydrogen directly in transformer oil
- Compatible with mineral oil, natural ester oil, synthetic ester oil, and silicone oil
- Easy to install
- Provides early warning on potential transformer faults
- Unique probe design allows for direct measurement in oil
- 5-year standard warranty
- Robust design providing reliable operation and no false alarms
- Maintenance-free operation
- No cross-sensitivity to other gases
- Indigo520 compatible, with easy access to measurement data