Probe ZS25 ZG4:
Cylindrical vane wheel sensor / insertion probe with probe diameter 25 mm and integrated transducer UFA (optional). Probe material: stainless steel. Working temperature range up to +550 °C.
Suitable for fixed measuring of actual flow velocity v [m/s] and flow rate V/t [m³/h, l/min] in clean gases and liquids, briefly also in particle-laden mediums. Signal evaluation with integrated or separate transducer UFA, flowtherm NT, flowtherm Ex and system units.
Features for Probe ZS25 ZG4:
- Measuring range: 0.4 ... 120 m/s in air/gases; 0.04 ... 10 m/s in water/liquids
- Pressure resistance: up to 10 bar / 1 MPa overpressure
- Media temperature: -40 ... +550 °C
- Media: gases / liquids
- Displayed indicators: flow velocity, flow rate, volume
- IP protection type: IP65 (connection housing)
- Type of protection: with UFA: ATEX category 3G and 3D (zone 2 and 22), (optional); without UFA: ATEX category 2G (zone 1), (optional)
- Sensor output: analog output 4-20 mA, limit value, quantity pulse, RS232 interface (only with UFA)