Vortex Measuring Tube ExactFlow II:
Vortex measuring tube ExactFlow II - for test bench applications such as measuring of engine intake air flow rate and on measurements on turbocharger, valve and filter test stands.
Measuring tube diameter 50, 80, 100, 150 and 200 mm. UVATP transducer integrated in the connection housing for determining the gas mass flow of actual flow rate, working pressure and temperature. Tube design with cone/intermediate flange and connection with tension rings or chains.
2x analog outputs 4 - 20 mA: 1x 'short time constant', 1x 'high precision'
gas mass flow pulse or limit value (configurable)
parameter setting via RS232 interface with UCOM VTP software and programming adapter
Conform to e-CFR Part 1065.
Features for Vortex Measuring Tube ExactFlow II:
- Measuring range: 4 ... 4520 m³/h, 5 ... 5420 kg/h
- Pressure resistance: up to 1.2 bar / 120 kPa overpressure
- Media temperature: -20 ... +80 °C
- Media: gases
- Displayed indicators: gas mass flow m/t, standard flow rate NV/t, actual flow rate V/t, working pressure p, working temperature t
- IP protection type: IP65 (connection housing)
- Sensor output: 2 analog outputs 4 - 20 mA, gas mass flow proportional, gas mass pulse or limit value (configurable), RS232 interface